HOW TO HELP ATEEZ ALONG THEIR JOURNEY
You will need Starpass app for Inkigayo Global Live Vote (5% of the total criteria) and SBS MTV The Show Prevote (5%) and Live Vote (10%).
Starpass is also used to vote for Ateez in Various Ranking polls.
Download: APP STORE | GOOGLE PLAY
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE APP
HOW TO GET HEART JELLY
ABOUT HEART JELLY / STAR JELLY
➔ You will need Heart Jelly to vote for Ateez during Inkigayo Live Voting and SBS MTV The Show Pre/Live Voting.
➔ You can vote up to 5 times.
➔ 1 VOTE = 100 Heart Jelly, so you will need 500 Heart Jelly to vote 5x.
➔ Heart Jelly EXPIRES at 4am KST on the 16th of each month. Thus, DO NOT start collecting Heart Jelly unless we know there is a comeback coming up, or else it will expire & go to waste!
➔ Heart Jelly can also be used to vote for Ateez in various polls
➔ The most important thing you will need Heart Jelly for is music show voting
➔ HOW TO EARN HEART JELLY:
- Subscription: 100HJ (1x for new accounts only)
- Post a photo: 20HJ for each post (up to 2x/day)
- Post a video: 20HJ for the post (only 1x/day)
- Voting on other's posts: If you vote on the posts of others, the OP and you both get 10% of the HJ that you voted (only applicable if you vote over 100HJ). Example: you vote 100HJ, you'll get 10HJ back
- Video ads: 10HJ for every ad you watch (up to 5 ads per hour)
- Tapjoy Missions: you can get various amounts of HJ
➔ You can buy Star Jelly and convert it to Heart Jelly
➔ Star Jelly does not expire
➔ 1 Star Jelly = 2 Heart Jelly
HOW TO VOTE
INKIGAYO LIVE VOTE
Live Vote Period: Sundays 3:50pm KST
SBS MTV THE SHOW VOTE
Pre Vote Period: Friday 8pm KST - Monday 2pm KST
Live Vote Period: Tuesdays 6:05pm - 7pm KST
You need Heart Jelly to vote. 100 Heart Jelly = 1 Vote. You can vote up to 5 times.
It is important to collect Heart Jelly so it's easy to vote for Ateez during comebacks. However, because Heart Jelly expires every month, ONLY start collecting when we know there is a comeback coming up or else the Heart Jelly will go to waste!
When Ateez are up for Inkigayo Live Vote or SBS MTV The Show Pre/Live Vote, it will be on the Vote page. I suggest following some update accounts because they will notify you when to vote.
***This section will be updated during next comeback to provide more current screenshots & directions. Thanks for your patience & understanding!